Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Upcoming Conference Presentations
2015 PBL Workshop
Administrator's Round Table
Amphitheater Teaching & Learning Conference
CFF Social Studies Keynote 2009
CFF Bootcamp Keynote 2010
CFF Bootcamp Lesson 2010
CFF Collaboration Day 2009
Honors Students and PBL
Honors, AP, and IB Resources
PETE & C 2009
PETE & C 2010
PBL Three-Hour Institute
Summer 09 Workshops
Standards Aligned System for Higher Education Institute
TCEA Area 7 Conference
Web 2.0 Integration
Capstone Course Project
PBL Articles and Research
PBL Leadership Materials
Virtual Student Work Review
8 Essential Elements Review
8 Essential Elements Article
Project Design Rubric
Establish a PBL Friendly Culture.pdf
Analysis of Project Example- Media Violence.docx
Post Project Review.docx
What assets does our community have?
What needs does our community have?
How could we improve as a community?
What resources could we provide for surrounding communities?
Project Design Questions:
1. What is included in your content?
2. What are your power standards?
3. What relevance can you connect to your content and standards?
4. How are the standards and the content used in the real world?
5. How can interdisciplinary elements be embedded in the project experience?
Plan, Proposal, Design, Presentation
1. Can I fully assess the mastery of content, standards, and skills for each student?
2. Is this just a research paper in disguise?
3. Did I include a major written component?
(Idea starters that need to be assessed based on the 8 Essential Elements of PBL! Reflect and revise as needed!)
PBL Design Templates from BIE
Project Assessment Map
Project Design Overview and Student Learning Guide
Scaffolding via Blooms
How can we ?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"